Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June 30, 2014 - the Temple!

We have an address for him now! It is:

Elder Devon Ridd
c/Valdebernardo n. 25, 5c
Madrid 28030
Spain



Yes, seeing the temple every day out my window is awesome! I love it! Our view is seriously amazing. I love the reminder that it gives me just like you said. It is a different kind of area because we give tours of the temple grounds which should be really cool! Because I live right on temple square I get to see lots of the MTC teachers and all of the temple workers and the temple presidency and stuff so it is really cool. The mission home is about 25 minutes away but it's still pretty close and everybody reunites here so I will get to see President Jackson pretty often!

Thank you for always sharing your pensamiento espiritual conmigo :) I love it. I hope you guys have a great week! I might be a little bit trunky next week when you tell me all about your trip to Duck Creek but I want to see all of the pictures and hear all of the stories so it's alright! 

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment