Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 7, 2014 - The Temple at Night!

Our family went on our annual trip to Duck Creek. It is a great time for all of us but it is definitely one of Devon's favorite places on earth! We get to be with cousins and grandparents and ride motorcycles for hours! This was our first time to go without Devon and everyone missed him so much! He was inundated this week with emails and pictures from all of the family so his responses were pretty short! Remember! You can email him at:

devon.ridd@myldsmail.net 

or write him at: 

Elder Devon Ridd
c/ Valdebernardo n. 25, 5c
Madrid 28030
Spain

I am pretty swamped with Duck Creek emails and it is stressing me out a little bit! But I love it! Thank you so much for the email mom! I am so glad that you had such a good time at Duck Creek! I love that place! It makes me happy that you guys were able to enjoy yourselves so much there. I love my family!

I am learning so much from the other missionaries (he has a new calling as a Zone Leader) I love doing exchanges. We always see lots of miracles during exchanges. I still have yet to do a tour of the temple because we are so busy doing other things but I will do one soon! There isn't a visitor's center here - did you know there are only like 16 visitor's centers in the whole world? So we only do tours of the outside grounds. We teach about the symbolism and we explain the restoration and the need for temples.

Mom! I definitely have your crying gene! Thank you so much for all of the prayers - it really does help me a lot to know that all of the family is praying for me. What a blessing that is. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun at Duck Creek! When I get back I hop we can go riding! And you will hopefully have TTR230 by then! :)

I don't have tons of time because I had to read a ton of emails but know that everything is going well here! Thank you for all of the prayers! I pray for all of you guys as well! I love my family! The church is true! 

 Every night we have such a beautiful view from our apartment!

 We bought an ab belt thing to get us more toned! It hurts so bad but it is pretty funny!

Just the missionary life.
( I sent a package with new socks)

No comments:

Post a Comment