Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23, 2014 New City, New Calling

We don't have a new address for Devon yet but you can always email him at devon.ridd@myldsmail.net


We didn't really get a letter this week from Devon - but we got some pictures and a little note telling us that he was transferred to Madrid. He is serving on Temple Square as the Zone Leader. Hopefully next week we will get some more details!!
I love this guy! I was able to do his baptismal interview, be a witness for his baptism, confirm him and give him the priesthood. True happiness comes from serving others!


A lot of the members threw me a surprise going away party and it was awesome. I was sad to leave Guadalajara - I really love the people there. 



My new companion is Elder Alvarez from Chile! I am going to learn so much from him before he goes home next transfer. I am serving as the Zone Leader here. This is our apartment! You can see the temple right outside our window! 

No comments:

Post a Comment