Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 2, 2014 - Temple Pictures!

I don't have a lot of time to write this week! But we had such a great week! We are working really hard here in Guadalajara! This week we will have a few baptisms so get ready for some pictures next Monday

! Let me just tell you about an investigator named Julio - I don't think I have told you about him yet.
We found him two weeks ago and he is getting baptized this week! He is golden!! He loves everything about the gospel and on Sunday he said a prayer in church and prayed that God would give him a job so that he could pay tithing! He is just so awesome and I know that Heavenly Father let us find him because we are being obedient and working hard!

We were able to go to the temple on Wednesday and I loved it! I love going to the temple. The APs also came to another of my district meetings this week so that was pretty nerve-wracking but it went well! Everything is going well here! The ward is so excited about all of the missionary work that is going on and it feels so great to be here right now!

I know that the church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and that we have the priesthood again on the earth. I don't have lots of time to email but I love you all!! Thank you for everything Mom and Dad and everybody! I hope you all have a great week this week! Keep whipping those girls in shape!

Love, Elder Ridd




No comments:

Post a Comment