Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 19, 2014 - Blessings

Well, I am very happy that you guys had such a busy, fun, happy week. I love my family! Well, dang, I honestly don't feel like writing very much! I'm pretty much in shock that Courtney has to go home. I feel so bad for her. I know it is going to be very hard on her. Holy Crap...

Well, thank you so much for sending me all of the pictures this week! I loved every single one of them and I showed them to everyone here in the computer lab! Ha ha I love you Mom. This last week here was great! Elder Peredo and I are working hard and we are seeing the blessings. You and dad have taught me so much about faith and about how to be a good servant of the Lord. So thank you for that.

I am so glad that everything is going well back home. There are people here in Spain praying for you guys did you know that? I was very touched the other day as we visited with a family in our ward. As we finished, the mom said the closing prayer and she prayed very long and sincerely specifically asking Heavenly Father to bless you and dad and my sisters. She said please bless them and all of Elder Ridd's family for what he is doing out here in the mission. I was so touched and I often think that I really don't deserve all of the blessings that I have. Heavenly Father has been so kind to me. I have so many worldly blessings of friends and family and loved ones and this mission does not even begin to pay back for that stuff.. and yet Heavenly Father gives me and you guys additional blessings for this service. It is special to think about. I love Heavenly Father and I love you guys. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment