Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 12, 2014 - the One After Mother's Day!

I love you Mom! I'm glad you had such a good Mother's Day! Don't worry, I am happy and healthy and eating right and saying my prayers and brushing my teeth and making good choices and making my bed and doing all of those things that you want me to do! So don't even ever worry about me! I loved being able to talk to you guys! I love my family so much! I thought of a million things I wanted to say after we were done - the time just went by so fast! I forgot to tell Nicole Happy Birthday!! tell her I say happy birthday and that I will send her a letter this week! Also, tell Morgan that she didn't email me like she said she would...

So, we had a baptism this last week like I told you when we skyped. I am sending a picture. It was such a great experience. It is so great to be able to see people change their lives and get closer to God. Elder Peredo and I are staying together for another transfer so we are looking forward to some more baptisms together during this transfer!

I don't have a lot of time. Choose the right! I love you! Have a great week! Thank you for always sending me such great emails - I am very very grateful for that! Tell dad I say hi! and Mu Shu! And everybody else I know too. Tell Dad that I was serious about him telling the ward that I say hi and that I love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment