Friday, April 4, 2014

March 31, 2014

Please feel free to write him here:

Elder Devon Ridd
c/ Cuesta de Dávalos n.2a, 6i
Guadalajara 19001
España

or email him:

devon.ridd@myldsmail.net


It is so great to get everyone's emails! Will you please thank the Johnsies and Grandma and Grandpa Ridd for sending me letters! They were great and tell them I love them so much! Mom, you know you don't have to write me such long emails. I love them but I feel bad! It must take you like half an hour to write them! Thank you for sending me an American flag - I love America!! I also got a letter from Mairi too so tell her thank you for that too please!

Well, mom, I am sorry about the Suburban! But, I was glad to hear about your spiritual experience at the Women's Meeting. What a cool experience to be able to watch that broadcast with Nicole and Aunty Alice. You are a great example to me and to a lot of people. If you were on your mission right now, you would be a sister training leader for sure. Ha ha ha and Mom, I think I inherited my crying all the time from you so thank you for that.

We are still teaching that woman and her kids from English class! The kids are great. She is kind of lonely and has her ideas a little bit mixed up about the church but her kids really have a desire to learn more and it is awesome. We still have the problem that she lives in a little pueblo but we are just excited that we can visit her.

There are lots of miracles happening here. they are little and people might think that they are coincidence but we know better. For example, last night we visited a lady and her family who we found in the street and she is less active too we found out, she wants to come back to church which is awesome, and then after the lesson we got back to Guadalajara and we had about 20 minutes left to proselyte so we went to a park next to our piso and there was a man sitting on a bench almost like he was waiting for us to show up and talk to him. So we had a lesson with him and we are going to meet with him again on Wednesday. The Lord has put people in our paths we just need to be obedient and follow the spirit. The church is true! Just figured I would throw that in there!

Thank you for everything and for all of the love and support! Have a great week this week Mom! I love you!

Love, Elder Ridd

No comments:

Post a Comment