Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014 (a short one)

Just a reminder that he would love to hear from you!

Elder Devon Ridd
C/ Cuesta de Davalos n. 2a, 6i
Guadalajara 19001
Spain

Hi Mom!

No, I don't need any pictures to hang up in our apartment! We aren't Sister Missionaries! I'm so glad you guys had a great week this week. 

Everything is going so well here! We are finding people to teach! Thank you for being such a good example to me about being a good strong member of the church. I wish there were members here like you and dad. I wish there were members here like anyone in our ward! We sometimes feel like we are struggling more with the members than with our investigators! 

I will share more next week about some of the spiritual experiences I have been having here in Guadalajara. Keep riding that bike Mom! I laughed when you said you got pooped on and how it reminded you of your mission. I have already been pooped on by pigeons three times so I know what that is like! 

I haven't gotten anything in the mail from anybody but I am hoping to this week! Have a great week! I love you!

We did go to the zoo last week. It was lame but it was free.





No comments:

Post a Comment